Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:09:42 +1300
From:      Joe Abley <jabley@clear.co.nz>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        jabley@clear.co.nz
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.2.8 CD in Singapore?

I'm in Singapore right now for Apricot, and have wound up with a laptop
with a PCI/PCMCIA bridge that I CANNOT get 3.1 or CURRENT to recognise.
The PAO/2.2.8 boot floppy can see it just fine, however.

I don't suppose there is anybody here in town with a 2.2.8 CD about
their person, or who knows where I could buy one?

There's a beer in it for you :) Drop me a note if you're thirsty
(or give me a ring on +65 338-8585, room 1269 - Westin Stamford).

Joe