Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2001 05:37:06 -0500
From:      Toby Swanson <toby@milkyway.org>
To:        "'newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: unmounting cd rom

-----Original Message-----
From:	Bruce D. Harding [SMTP:bdh@inspire.net.nz]
Sent:	Saturday, January 27, 2001 12:36 AM

Mike wrote:

> Rick,
>
> I think you're carrying "the letter of the law" a little too
> extensively.  Questions is great for technical questions and help on
> problems.

I'd have to agree with mike here as well. Sending a message to questions
saying "How do I eject my CDROM " I doubt would give you many replies.

That's probably because if you search the mailing list
archive for "eject" and "cdrom" you'll find plenty of
references to the cdcontrol command (man cdcontrol for
more info).