Date:      Sun, 03 Jun 2001 01:40:05 -1000
From:      Jon Yamashita <jon@wurldlink.net>
To:        "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CVSup

Hi all, I had to re-install freebsd 4.3.  I have one question, I forgot
to install the ports. I don't know how I forgot, but I think since it is
1:30 am here that would explain it. =)   So I downloaded the cvsupit.tgz
to try to install it.  but one question, where do I put it... in what
dir in freebsd and also when installing it is this the correct format?
pkg_add - a cvsupit.tgz

thanks in advance for  your guys help... =)