Date:      Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:14:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Joseph Tomboo" <josepht@justice.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Letter of Intent

I am Mr. Steve Chukwudi, a storekeeper in a security
firm.
I know this may come as a surprise to you but I believe
that God can bring people together for one purpose.
I was going through our company fills and I found a
fill which belongs to the former head of state Mr.
Charles Tarloy which he used in lodging a trunk box
which contains money. I was able to know the content of
the consignment from one his aid. This we decided to
look for somebody who will help us claim the
consignment.
The company I work for deliver such consignment to the
persons country/home.
I promise if you can help, I will provide you with the
necessary document that will help in claiming the
consignment from my company.
I promise to reward you handsomely if you help me in
this situation.
I am very poor and believe that God has answered my
prayers.
Kindly contact me on my email. Aboeteh2004@yahoo.com.

Best Regards
Steve Chukwudi