Date:      Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:32:17 -0700
From:      "Scott Sharon" <happygilmore99535@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, yuko@mail.nbptt.zj.cn
Subject:   About making my computer run FREE BSD as a router.

   Hello,
   I am fairly new to Unix based operating systems.
   Still studying basic commands andunderstanding the "inner workings" of
   Unix based OS's.
   I am trying to make 1 of my computers into a router.
   I do not want to spend over 200.00 for a copy of 2k or 2k3 server from
   Microsft.
   Also want a more stabe and secure OS in charge of my security (I.E.
   Firewall, routing my DSL signal to 2 other computers, anti virus for
   my small network.)
   Just wondering, what would be the best Free BSD for my needs?

   Many Thanks, and continue the great work!!!
   Scott Sharon

   [1]FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!