Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 2020 17:07:41 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Lorenzo Salvadore <salvadore@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Self-introduction: Lorenzo Salvadore

Hi!

I would like to give a hand to the translation effort. Here is the data
needed:

Name: Lorenzo Salvadore
Weblate login: salvadore
Languages: Italian and French

I live in Italy, I am an Italian and French native speaker and I think
I have a good enough level of English. I can also understand Spanish.

People in the FreeBSD community might already know me for my work with
quarterly status reports or as a port maintainer. I am also on some
FreeBSD IRC channels on freenode: until recently I used the nickname
phascolarctos, but I changed it to salvadore in the last month to make it
consistent with my other accounts, including the FreeBSD mail alias.

It would be a pleasure to help the translation team.

Lorenzo Salvadore