Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:10:13 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Lefteris Tsintjelis <lefty@ene.asda.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why Use a Daemon as a Symbol since it alienates many?

On 2002-11-04 17:16, Lefteris Tsintjelis <lefty@ene.asda.gr> wrote:
> Maybe they should, maybe they should not use some therapist. The
> point is that this is the majority of them and yes maybe Windblows
> is the real evil thing, still, the fact _IS_ that it is used to more
> than 90% of the PCs worldwide.

I hope you do realise that the vast majority of them humans doesn't
even know how to use a computer and a large percentage of them are
also ignorant of what one of them, "puter things", is.  The majority
argument is flawed, because that would mean we have to install Windows
on their computers, right?