Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:26:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jay Kuri <jay@oneway.com>
To:        Chris <cengland@direct.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Digital Cameras

> Now what I would like to know is if anyone has any experience with
> Digital Cameras in FreeBSD that could give me some feed back on which
> brands and models are known to work well with FreeBSD.

	I purchased a Kodak DC280.  It takes excellent pictures (with
great resolution)  I've never tried to connect to it using the cable.  I
use the pc-card slot on my laptop and a $12 adapter for the compact-flash
card that the camera uses.  It works great... loads all the images from a
32M card (55 at high quality) in seconds.  I like it a lot.  I don't think
you can download the images from the camera using the serial/usb connector
in FreeBSD though.

Jay