Date:      Wed, 11 Sep 2019 23:46:14 -0400
From:      Yoshihiro Ota <ota@j.email.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   12.1-PRE-RELEASE, 352114 is ok but 352202 is bad

Hi,

After updating from 352114 to 352202 on 12/stable, 12.1-PRE-RELEASE, my kernel stopped booting.

This one runs on Parallels VM.

Looking at boot message, I seeswap init is passed.
Then, after printing the following 2 lines, it doesn't proceed further.

uhub0: 2 ports with 2 removables, self powered
uhub1: 15 ports with 15 removables, self powered

As 13-CURRENT with the last night's code boots okay, I suspect some merge error to the branch.

Hiro