Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 1996 12:43:46 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Sexton, Robert" <sextonr.crestvie@squared.com>
Cc:        thorpej@nas.nasa.gov (Jason Thorpe), freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Alpha Based Machines (Was: Re: IBM 57SLC)

I've just gotten a price quote on a complete ALPHA system with 500Mhz
CPU and 128MB of memory (plus the usual PCI bits - 2940 controller,
4GB hard drive, 4MB Matrox Millenium, keybd, mouse, case, etc) for
under $5K.  I think you're being overcharged. :-)

Vendor is Aspen Systems - aspen@aspsys.com

					Jordan