Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 08:56:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        sirabyss@gmx.net (Daniel Haischt)
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Daniel Haischt wrote:
> HI
>
> MAYBE THIS IS OFF-TOPIC, BUT I'LL DO IT ANYWAY....
>
> I want to start a discussion about FreeBSD and LINUX, cause I had somethimes that incredible feeling that both OS are something like rivals.
> (I had some awesome discussion about that with some friends ;-)

	DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

	this may, does not have to but may, degenerate quickly into
	a cat-scratching, mud-slinging, name-calling flamefest.

	that is not the purpose of any of the FreeBSD lists.
	the lists exist solely to benefit the FreeBSD community.

	anyone or any list that endangers that community,
	look out!

	comparisons are fine, but keep it significantly more civil
	than your local congress critter does.
jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler      FreeBSD Core Team, Postmaster       jmb@FreeBSD.ORG