Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:32:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donn Miller <hackr_d@yahoo.com>
To:        Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@quasar.phys.vt.edu>, Jason Andresen <jandrese@mitre.org>
Cc:        Nicolas Grieco <ng@t-online.fr>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD needs to awake and come out of SERVER only market!

--- Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@quasar.phys.vt.edu> wrote:
> Don't be embarrassed.  Although I'm working on Ph.D. in physics at
> Virginia Tech, I hate the f**king school.  Don't get me wrong, I like
> the
> physics department and folks in department.  But, rest of the school,
> I don't give f**k. Virginia Tech is the shittiest school I've ever
> been
> too.  This is the school full of dumb f**k Southern bitches and dorky
> punks,

Not me.  I got a B.S. and M.S. in Electrical Engineering from Penn
State.  I loved the school, and I would go back there in a heartbeat.
The only problem is that they merged Computer Science and Computer
Engineering into one major, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE).
So, if you wanted to get a degree in CompSci, you have to settle for a
degree in "CSE".  Same with Computer Engineering.  I guess you have to
choose your electives properly.