Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 1995 23:02:30 +1000 (EST)
From:      Gary Roberts <gary@wcs.uq.oz.au>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   To anyone who lives in Houston TX.

Firstly, apologies for my misuse of this mailing list but I'm desperate.

If you live in Houston, (preferably somewhere not too distant from 15810
Park Ten Place, Houston TX 77084) and have access to a postscript printer
and are feeling in a `good samaritan' mood, please drop me some e-mail.

It's a long (and tragic) story but I urgently need to get a 1 page
graphical document in pristine condition (which is why I can't fax it)
to someone who needs it by am Monday 24 and will pick it up from you.
All you need to do is receive the postscript file by e-mail and print it.

If you can help, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.
(BTW, there is a FreeBSD connection.  The postscript file was created with
the aid of a machine running FreeBSD.  Pathetically weak excuse, I know,
but I really am desperate).

Cheers,
--
Gary Roberts  (gary@wcs.uq.edu.au) (Ph +617 844 0400   Fax +617 844 0444)
4th Floor, South Bank House, 234 Grey St, South Bank  QLD 4101  Australia.