Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:14:21 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why Use a Daemon as a Symbol since it alienates many?

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 11:02:01AM -0500, Larry Sica wrote:

> All the public hostility towards Berkley?  Where exactly?  And imho the
> linux is annoying but it never stopped me from trying Linux.

Mmm..I was wonderfing the same thing. I have never been there, but I am
sure if I say the word "Berkley" people don't shriek in horror and stick
wooden stakes through my heart. In fact I would be surprised if (as I
live in Europe) they knew it is just some place in California ... and
they would just produce a wealth of Californian jokes :)

"How many Californians does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?"
Answer:
"Five. One to screw in the lightbulb, and 4 more to share the
experience".

Hee hee.

--
Regards