Date:      Wed, 7 Oct 1998 01:26:20 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dos and Don'ts

On Tue, Oct 06, 1998 at 11:34:05AM -0700, Jan B. Koum  wrote:

> 	Since this won't be in /etc/motd how do you plan to make sure new
> users read this? How about this would be sent as a mail to root and
> /etc/motd would say "issue command mail" or some such?

I was hoping to put it as one of the texts included in the release (if
jkh approves).  Like ABOUT.TXT, README.TXT etc.

If somebody has a better place to put it, I'm of course all ears -
however, at least the 'dangerously dedicated' part apply before/at
install - it might be better to change the text in sysinstall WRT
this, perhaps, and put the rest in something that is available when
you've installed.

Eivind.