Date:      Fri, 1 Dec 2000 19:16:47 +0100
From:      "Vittorio Mori" <vmori@cronosnet.com>
To:        <hm@hcs.de>, <freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org>
Subject:   R: Troubles with the Winbond PCI ISDN card

> The thing which irritates me is that it does not happen as soon as the
first
> call is made. It might be your hardware or your NT or your card or a bug
> in i4b or a bug in your PBX and/or exchange office.

[...]

I managed to make the ISA USR Int TA work, and the problem vanished.

The machine was under heavy testing (sharing a heavy used LAN with the nat
engine) this afternoon, and everything was fine (phewww).

The WinBond card used to "freeze" ... every now & then. This ISA TA is going
fine. I give more tachnical details about my box:

M/B : ASUS P2BX-S board (Bx chipset)
Pentiun II 266 processor (clocked absolutely normal - 66 mhz FSB)
128 mb ram
isa vga card
Winbond Fast-ehernet PCI card (sic!)
USR ISA TA

FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE

I have now 2 Winbond PCI Isdn cards for sale :) ... I had to buy 'em because
my local dealer was out of ISA ISDN cards (supported by I4B).

Anybody experienced something like that ?

  Bye,
Wyk'00