Date:      Wed, 04 Mar 1998 22:21:36 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: When: 2.2.5-stable branch freeze and beginning of 2.2.6-BETA

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> ... will be Monday, March 9th.

	So I take it we're not going to wait for XFree86 R6.4?  According to
the ftp site they're planning wide release by the end of march. Or
perhaps we're part of the inner circle they mention? :)

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest