Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:46:09 -0500
From:      Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com
To:        Rus Foster <rghf@fsck.me.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: anyone hosting a mud?

Yeah that's their next stop if they can't get the scripting resolved.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Eric Stanfield, K2Access
Keno Kozie Associates
222 N LaSalle #1500
Chicago, IL 60606
(312) 332-3000
whoisjohngalt

                    Rus Foster
                    <rghf@fsck.me        To:     Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com
                    .uk>                 cc:     freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
                    04/25/2003
                    11:51 AM

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com wrote:

> Got some guys who moved their mud off a RH5.2 box to a FBsd 4.8 box.
> They're having issues getting process wrapper scripts to behave so the
mud
> restarts after a periodic shutdown.  Everything else is working ok.
>
> I know this is probably 10 years too late to be asking, but if anyone is
> hosting a mud and can offer some insight shoot me a note.

How about having a cron job that checks for the process and if its not
there just restart it?

Rus
--
www: http://www.65535.net       | Hosting - Shell Accounts