Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:23:15 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New Option ROM device in stable

In message <200107122149.f6CLnpA25543@ptavv.es.net> "Kevin Oberman" writes:
: I notice that a new device, "Option ROM", has appeared in stable as of
: a few days ago. No man page, but the driver makes me think it's to
: solve the problem of properly assigning memory space for device iomem.
:
: Is this what it's all about?

You are exactly right.  It just gobbles up the option ROMs with the
right signature so that other devices (like pcic/pccard) don't try to
use them.

It does need a man page, though, doesn't it?

Warner