Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 22:05:24 +0100 (BST)
From:      Jamie Jones <jamie@bishopston.net>
To:        FreeBSD-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Power to Serve England

> england.* -
> "For people living in England and ANYONE with an interest in England."

> There's a list of groups here
> 	http://www.england.news-admin.org/checkgroups.html

I don't have any problem with the English creating their
own hierarchy, but looking at the list of groups, there
are quite a few which I can see no reason shouldn't be
under the uk heirarchy, or is this more a political than
geographical split ?

england.consultants, england.jobs, england.media.tv, england.rec.pets
etc....

What are so special about these groups, as to not include us
Welsh, or the Scots and Irish ?

The TV is the same, the job scene is the same etc...

Cheers,
Jamie