Date:      09 Jul 2000 15:03:33 -0700
From:      Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ssh from FreeBSD laptop to view mail

"Crist J. Clark" <cristjc@earthlink.net> writes:

> That did not come across to me in the first mail. So a wrapper script,

Looking at it all laid out in this thread I can see why.  It was
confused on my part.  I didn't really see that I was talking in two
direction until you gently pointed it out.  Sounds like a `quantum mechanics'
theory the way I was presenting it.

Making things overly complex as usual... thanks for the script.

>   #!/bin/sh
>
>   REMOTE=${0:-defaulthost}
>
>   scp $REMOTE:/var/spool/mail/$USER Mail/inbox
>
>   mutt -f Mail/inbox
>
> Would do the trick?

This wouldn't  quite be right but close.   All I really need  to do is
copy the incoming  spool (use procmail to make  copies of all incoming
on the  parent) then scp that  copied spool to laptop,  deleting it on
the parent.