Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:49:10 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Edwin Culp <eculp@ver1.telmex.net.mx>
Cc:        Jose Marques <jose@dial.pipex.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Build question

Edwin Culp wrote:

> One, I'm afraid, D U M B question.  Do I not want to build my new kernel
> here
> before unmounting?  If I do, I should be rw.  If I don't, am I not going
> to have
> to cvsup anyway?

	Not dumb at all. If you're not exporting a kernel too, then yes,
/usr/src will probably have to be rw, but that wasn't the original
question. :)

Thanks for clarifying,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud designer and maintainer of the world's largest Internet