Date:      Sun, 05 Nov 1995 15:33:30 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        rkw@dataplex.net (Richard Wackerbarth)
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More nits

> >taking those out MUST make a kernel that can boot in 4MB..
> >don't tell me that it doesn't fit
>
> It doesn't fit ..... (in the schedule that is)

Which is what I just told Julian.  This is NOT the time to bring this
up again, just as it's NOT the time to start desperately hacking on
the ATAPI CDROM driver.  More than ample opportunity has been provided
and I didn't see Julian working on this 3 weeks ago, when it would
have actually counted for something.

It's too late, I'm not putting any more work into 4MB installation and
I've already lost far too much hair over it as it is.  I've fired
warning shots, I've made pleas, I've shaken a stick and none of it did
any good when it really counted.  I think Julian bringing this up now
with such force is as inappropriate as it is unfair.  He more than had
his chance and he completely and utterly blew it.  I won't be left
holding the bag for this one!

					Jordan