Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:46:08 -0500
From:      "Troy Settle" <st@i-plus.net>
To:        "FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Frontpage Extensions (again?)

Ugh..

Ok, so far, 2 responses.  Thank you, I appreciate, but neither is quite what
I'm looking for (I don't think)

The first one refers to a port that I've already tried disecting.  The
second refers to a *very* insecure way of adding the extensions.

What I'm trying to do, is avoid the MS/RTR patches copmletely.  I know
there's no real way around using their code for /usr/local/frontpage/*, but
I'm willing to accept that part.

What's driving me crazy, is that apache13-fp and apache13-php both build and
run beautifully, but but neither has the features of the other, and they're
both wanting to install to different places, and their patches are
incompatible.

If I can't figure out a clean way to patch the apache13-php3 port, I'll have
to do this by hand, and I'm desperately trying to avoid that if possible.
Everything I need is in the ports, except apache+php+fp :(

TIA,

Troy

PS: if all else fails, I'll skip the FP stuff, and install samba and access
the files that way :)