Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:50:06 -0600
From:      "Jim King" <jim@jimking.net>
To:        "E. Jordan Bojar" <bojar@intersys.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Applying -STABLE source

You can download the source tarballs from one of the snapshots on
releng4.freebsd.org.

cvsup doesn't take a whole lot of bandwidth.  On something like 28.8 dialup
connection you should be able to update in a reasonable amount of time.
Update one box with cvsup then share the wealth with NFS or whatever.

Jim