Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:27:19 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Binaries

On Tue, Apr 14, 1998 at 09:54:06PM -0700, Satoshi Asami wrote:
>  * Try lesstif. The current version from ftp.hungry.com is getting reasonably
>  * stable. I, along with many, are hoping this gives anough of a kick to
>
> I'm hoping someone will make a mozilla-qt port.  I heard it's very slick.

The linux version of it I'm running is very slick, even if it's a bit
flakey and unstable.

Not bad for hacked Alpha though. :)

I'd like to track a qt branch in the cvs tree.

--
dannyman     FreeBSD/Amiga    ** http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/
EnterAct: #1 ISP in Illinois! ** http://www.enteract.com/  Tel: 773 248 8511