Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 1995 10:12:57 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@star-gate.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux's xnetview and doom's sndserver

    Jordan> I might even be willing to exit fvwm to play DOOM if it
    Jordan> has sound! :-)

    Jordan> [fvwm grabs the control arrow events, making "strafing"
    Jordan> and such otherwise rather difficult!]

Delete these lines from your .fvwmrc:

Key Left        A       C       Scroll -100 0
Key Right       A       C       Scroll +100 +0
Key Up          A       C       Scroll +0   -100
Key Down        A       C       Scroll +0   +100

(Besides, the correct way to strafe is ALT+arrow :-)

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

As we were driving, we saw a sign that said, "Watch for Rocks." Marta
said it should read "Watch for Pretty Rocks." I told her she should
write in her suggestion to the highway department, but she started
saying it was a joke - just to get out of writing a simple letter! And
I thought I was lazy!  -- Jack Handey