Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:46:39 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, current@FreeBSD.ORG, julian@whistle.com
Subject:   Re: "JAIL" code headed for -current.

> >But then we're still having an API change that doesn't have to be there.
>
> No, it's not.

You missed the point.  Julian mentioned that since there were no 3.0
lkm's that might user 'suser()', there is no ABI to stay compatible
with, hence it's an ABI change that doesn't affect anything given that
ELF is the new 'binary' format.

My point was that even though we could still live with the ABI change,
we'd still have an API change by adding the first parameter to suser().

Nate