Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:27:52 -0500
From:      admin <admin@wholesalehosting.com>
To:        sendmail-questions@sendmail.org, "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Domain Alias/Client Relays

when mail comes for my user 'tasha' for whom i host tashita.org :
a.) The mail checks the /etc/virtusertable/
b.) Finds the entry @tashita.org	tasha
c.) drops the mail off to tasha's home direcotry.

Thats all good... but tasha wants to add a whole slew of aliases
herself.. like support, admin, feiend1, friend2 and so on.

I run FreeBSD 2.2.8 and SendMail 8.9.3/8.9.3 - and was told that i could
add aliases to a file in the user's home directory - but i haven't been
successful in accomplishing what i need to be able to provide my
friends/clients with. If someone could explain this and present me with
an example format i'd be very grateful.