Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 1996 15:01:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robin Chen <robinche@mail.vividnet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multiple HD in spool for Inn

Hello,

	In the man for news-recovery, I found that in order to do
makehistory for system that is using multiple HD for spool, the
following should be executed before makehistory.

> 	      find . -type l -name '[1-9]*' -print | xargs -t rm

Howevery, after execution such command, it would take out all my soft
links..  A link from $SPOOL/alt/binaries to /disk3 would get removed.
How would makehistory scan the spool for alt.binaries.*.  Is there a
way to remove the old forgotten articles other than makehistory or
using find?

Robin

PS.  Please reply soon, my server is throttling :(