Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:20:04 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation of Oracle10g Express Edition on FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE

Quoting linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon) (Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:28:13 -0500):

> Again, I am not in a position to review the kernel changes, but I'd
> certainly like to see Oracle running on FreeBSD, as a competive thing
> if nothing else.

I put the kernel changes on my TODO list. And maybe I try to make a
port out of the description (I need something to test the changes,
right?). But no promises to the "when"...

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~130 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen