Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:46:58 -0500
From:      "David Lawson" <dave@siteone.net>
To:        "FreeBSD ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PRINTING REPORTS

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C065AA.6B5126A0

This is a little off topic but I thought someone might know how to do this.
I'm working on a program that need to print reports from the server. We have
all the info stored in a SQL database and we want to generate reports from
some of that info and send it to the printer. The report is a file on the
server that when we ask to print a certain report the server looks at the
report and gathers the info need. There is a program that interacts with our
program to handle the printing the program also has a report designer. I
have only been able to find one program that does this (EnterpriseSoft
Enterprise Reports) http://www.enterprisesoft.com the only problem is that
it is java. FilePro has something like it but it is only for FilePro and I
don't want to use it. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
David L. Lawson
Technical Support Manager
Partner Alliance Director
Site One Networks, Inc.
302-337-8800 Phone
800-354-5434 Toll Free
302-337-3915 Fax

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C065AA.6B5126A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4522.1800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN class=3D560353813-14122000>This =
is a little off=20
topic but I thought someone might know how to do this. I'm working on a =
program=20
that need to print reports from the server. We have all the info stored =
in a SQL=20
database and we want to generate reports from some of that info and send =
it to=20
the printer. The report is a file on the server that when we ask to =
print a=20
certain report the server looks at the report and gathers the info need. =
There=20
is a program&nbsp;that interacts&nbsp;with our program to handle the =
printing=20
the program also has a report designer.&nbsp;I have only been able to =
find one=20
program that does this (EnterpriseSoft Enterprise Reports) <A=20
href=3D"http://www.enterprisesoft.com">http://www.enterprisesoft.com</A>; =
the only=20
problem is that it is java. FilePro has something like it but it is only =
for=20
FilePro and I don't want to use it. If anyone could help I would greatly =

appreciate it.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3D560353813-14122000></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3D560353813-14122000>Thanks</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<P><FONT size=3D2>David L. Lawson<BR>Technical Support =
Manager<BR>Partner Alliance=20
Director<BR>Site One Networks, Inc.<BR>302-337-8800 =
Phone<BR>800-354-5434 Toll=20
Free<BR>302-337-3915 Fax </FONT></P>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C065AA.6B5126A0--