Date:      Sun, 16 Jun 1996 15:35:03 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   My problems with -current and NE2000 PCC

Following through on my previous post about not getting the EN2216
(NE2000-clone PCCard) working.

The Nomad patches to if_ed.c need to be applied for NE2000-compatible
PCCards to work.

Even then, the kernel will still barf because the 0x10 flags value
from /etc/pccard.conf comes into the probe routine and thus
the driver tries to bzero nonexistent card memory.  I'm not sure
how to deal with this properly yet (I've just hotwired the code to force
PIO operation at the moment, as I have rather more serious problems to
worry about 8( )