Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:59:00 -0400
From:      "Mitch Vincent" <mitch@venux.net>
To:        "john" <zaph0d@sweb.com>, "Cliff Addy" <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sprint vs Quest

It has been my experience that Sprint isn't expensive, they are and have
always been the lowest priced upstream around me. I've found that depending
on area, they can beat other's prices by as much as %50 (Regardless, they've
*always* been lower than everyone else.).

*shrug* that might just be them giving me a better deal than everyone else,
but I seriously doubt I'm that special :-)

-Mitch

"When all your plans fail, backup, re-group and press on. The only real
failure is quitting..."