Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 1995 06:47:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   GCC

    Could someone detail the method for creating a new GCC binary setup from
one of their subsequent releases?  I'm not really sure how to get GCC to build
a shared lib and automatically link with it etc. (libgcc.so.261.0 et al).  I'd
like to be able to build newer versions and have them as fully integrated into
the system as the version that comes with the system.  Thanks in advance!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead -- System/Network Administration, User Support, Software Devel.
Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research