Date:      Sat, 09 Jun 2001 11:01:55 -0800
From:      Peter Prokein <prokein@arsc.edu>
To:        Newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: bootEasy not as easy

At 13:37 6/9/2001 -0500, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:
>At 00:23 09-06-2001 -0800, Peter Prokein wrote:
> >       No matter if I select F1 or F5, Win2k boots all the time, and I
> can't get
> >to my FBSD. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
>
>Do you have booteasy installed on both drives? If not, you cannot
>boot from the second drive.

         As far as I am aware I only have it installed on Drive 0. Drive 0
is 8GB and holds Win2k only, it has booteasy installed. Drive 1 is 4GB and
holds FreeBSD only, it doesn't have booteasy installed. So if I need
booteasy on Drive 1 as well, how do I get it there? Or should I just go
ahead and re-install FBSD before I fiddle and possibly trash my boot sectors.

-Peter