Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 1998 17:58:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Process wedge in 'inode'

If you can make a kernel from the same sources as that one,
then  doig it with -g
and gdb -k newkernel /dev/mem
will allow you to examine th s process structs etc.
of those  processes
even without the -g kernel, you might be able
to get somewhere if you can find
teh address of 'allproc' as  a start point.