Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 2010 14:11:22 -0400
From:      Tim Dunphy <bluethundr@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   can't start firefox

Whenever I try to launch firefox I get a message saying Firefox is
already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must
first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system.

Then I try doing a ps so that I can find the pid and kill it...

LBSD1# ps -auxwww | grep firefox
LBSD1#

But it does not appear to be running. I've tried rebooting and
reinstalling the port.. nothing works.. HELP!!! :)

--
Here's my RSA Public key:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 5A4873A9

Share and enjoy!!