Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:08:35 +0200
From:      "Simon Siemonsma" <simon196405@bigfoot.com>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>, "Peter Prokein" <prokein@arsc.edu>, "Newbies" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: bootEasy not as easy

Originally I did is as you describe.
Later however I found out that I could install FreeBSD on the second drive
without a boot manager. (I believe this is the last option of the three when
asked to install a boot manager)
This works perfect for me, and is a bit faster.
I did a clean new install, but it can probally also be done be starting
sysinstall as root.

Simon Siemonsma