Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:25:08 +0800 (SGT)
From:      Swee-Chuan Khoo <sckhoo@asiapac.net>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@tri-lakes.net>
Cc:        Dev Chanchani <dev@wopr.inetu.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Power

On Sat, 15 Nov 1997, Chris Dillon wrote:
> >the generator. The 650 UPS could not take it, it was flipping between
> >generator power and UPS power every second. So... my questions are as
> >follows:

if i am not mistaken, there is a switch in the UPS to turn
the sensitivity of the UPS off, to cater for those country
who use diesal/petrol generator for power, like mine.

i use to have a APC who were flipping, after turn of the
switch, it is much stable.

Swee-Chuan Khoo		sckhoo@asiapac.net
System Administrator - Internet Evangelist
http://www.asiapac.net/~sckhoo/	 http://www.apmail.com
FreeBSD : Decouvrez la puissance de votre PC!