Date:      Mon, 17 May 2010 07:38:36 -0700
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "C. Jayachandran" <c.jayachandran@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Minor fixup for the MIPS SMP platform code.

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 07:33, C. Jayachandran <c.jayachandran@gmail.com> wrote:
> The attached patch (also at
> http://sites.google.com/site/cjayachandran/files) has two changes:
> - moves the intr masking code to platform_init_ap, so that we can avoid the
> #ifdef for XLR
> - adds a platform_smp_topo() function so that platforms can define their
> topology
>
> I've also attempted to fixup sys/mips/sibyte to reflect these changes, but
> it might need further work.
> sys/mips/cavium also might need similar changes for SMP.
>
> Please review and apply if the changes are okay.

They look good to me; there's what looks like a minor style bug in
hwfunc.h with the placement of the * in the platform topo function
definition, but that's pretty trivial.  I'll be glad to take care of
committing the Octeon fixes.  If Neel and Randall think it's good I
guess Randall can commit it?

Juli.