Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:40:15 +0530
From:      "Abban" <joindublin@gmail.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Get More Efficient Website With Higher Traffic !!

Hello,

My name is Abban and I am Marketing executive of Brainwork Technologies.

Would you be interested in a possible redesigning of the site or addition
feature that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which
usually leads to better sales ?

We are an Indian Web Design and Development firm with over 10 years of
experience. In these tough times, where it is hard to maintain the top line,
we can help share the bottom-line for you, and we are also works for
Different Agencies.

We will be happy to help execute SEO & Web Design and Development projects
at a much lower cost than what you have in house - No compromise on quality!

Our primary focus is:-

Web Design

Mobile Website Design

Web Development

Web Copywriting

Flash Design

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

PPC

Link Building

Ecommerce Solutions

Graphic Designs

Content Writing

Blog Writing

Database programming

Google LBC Listing

Digital Marketing

Local Directories

Local Classifieds

Local Yellow Pages

Local Press Release Submission

Local Reviews/Citations

 Do let me know if you are interested and I would be happy to share our
Methodologies, past work details and client Testimonials.

Thanks

Regards,

Abban,

Brainwork Technologies

Skype id - BrainworkTechnologies

UK: 0-808-101-0930 (TOLL FREE)  |  US & CANADA :1-877-303-5983 (TOLL FREE)
|  AUSTRALIA :1-800-984-039 (TOLL FREE)

Note: If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We
will never contact you again.