Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:32:55 -0700
From:      Chip Wiegand <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HTML editor

I know how to copy/cut and paste within vi, but haven't figured out how
to get text copied from my email program into vi. I am using sylpheed (a
gtk+ app) for my email client. Someone else suggested having xclipboard
handy, so I'll see about that. Unless you can tell me how to copy/paste
from an X gui app into vi?

Regards,
Chip

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:01:57 -0700 (PDT)
"Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net> surely must have wrote something
like:

--
Chip Wiegand