Date:      Sun, 18 May 1997 21:29:16 -0500
From:      Brian Weber <brian@cbiowa.com>
To:        freebsd <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   New 'B' question

I have been using slackware for the past 4 years and I have heard great
things about freebsd.  I downloaded the distribution to try it out and
installed it off scsi tape and after about a week and a half I figured
out all the little quarks.  Now I am trying to figure out ppp using
pap.  I have searched the digests on the web and from what I read this
should be easier than making ice?  Seeings how I don't have the recipe
for ice I haven't given that as hard a try!  If somebody could send me
there ppp.conf file, I am trying to connect via pap to an NT 4.0 server
using FreeBSD 2.2.1

	One more question.  How do you add another selection to the boot mgr.
I have F1 for BSD and on one of my installs in the past I have had F2
for DOS but I cannot seem to get that back anymore.  Is thier a
configuration file that you need to edit or something.

Thanks for you patience and hopefully I will progress to be able to
answer some questions some day also.

Thanks

Brian Weber
http://home.cbiowa.com