Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 1995 23:24:15 +0200
From:      beckmann@powermac.stud.th-darmstadt.de (Michael Beckmann)
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PCI Ethernet

I want to obtain a busmaster capable PCI Ethernet board for a FreeBSD
server (Asus SP3G board). But which of the available PCI Ethernet adaptors
have the DEC chips that are required by FreeBSD ? The dealers where I
inquired about this didn't know. Can anyone tell me the brand names and
model names of PCI Ethernet boards which are supported by FreeBSD ? When I
have this information it will be a lot easier for me to order.

Thanks,

Michael Beckmann