Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:13:33 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Joshua Barker <phire@jigaboos.com>
Cc:        "Ludington, Jacob" <Jacob.Ludington@ed.state.ia.us>, "'Michael Lucas'" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, "'freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine

> Heh what I was getting at is, if some company decided to publish a BSD
> magazine, I'd rather subscribe to that than something in e-mail.

And what I was getting at was, unless you can somehow communicate
those exact desires back to a prospective publisher, no company will
simply "decide to publish a BSD magazine" because they don't know how
successful it will be and your desires are never fulfilled.  It seems
a lot of people are failing to get the point around here. :-)

- Jordan