Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:58:38 -0700
From:      Pete Ehlke <pde@ehlke.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Turned off by FreeBSD daemons

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 04:51:58PM +0200, Brad Knowles wrote:
> At 3:03 PM +0200 2002/04/29, Morten A. Middelthon wrote:
>
> >  Speaking of car names, Honda was talking about naming their newest car
> >  "Fitta", which in Norwegian is slang for a certain female reproductive organ.
>
> 	Wouldn't that make it one of the most popular cars in all of the
> countries where Norwegian is spoken?  ;-)

Heheheheheh. I'd forgotten this. Way back in the Olde Days, when I was
in high school, we had an exchange student from Norway. The last day of
the school year, he told the school that he wanted to leave us with a
special message, and asked if he could put "Seniors, good luck in the
future" up on the cafeteria menu board, in Norwegian. The resulting
message, which is memorialized for all time in the yearbook, was:

Svolten og tyrst, minn fitte fyrst.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled fundamentalist christian
trollfest.