Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:53:56 -0500
From:      "Michael S. O'Donnell" <mso@bus.net>
To:        efb@cotdazr.org
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is the b-mark small affordable Host ?

i'm working on a similar project, in all my spare time  : )  with the added
requirements of a small nfs.  radio interface is in the future.  my budget is
nil.  i'll be researching Mr. Oram's recommendations and will add a few of my
own.  please keep the list updated with your progress.
thanks,
Michael S. O'Donnell
mso@bus.net

sources i've come across: