Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:55:24 +0200 (MEST)
From:      yuri khotyaintsev <yuri@irfu.se>
To:        Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
Cc:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_Jes=FAs_Valencia_S=E1nchez?= <valencia@cicese.mx>, java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I cannot run SunONE (Forte)

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Marc van Kempen wrote:

> Daniel Jes=FAs Valencia S=E1nchez wrote:
> > # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.4.0-b92 mixed mode)
>                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> You're propably running an included Linux java vm binary. Try editing=20
> the scripts and see if you can make it run our native jvm.

Does this mean you have Forte stable under native jdk 1.3.1 ?
Our experience is that only linux jdk1.3.1 with classic VM runs more or
less stable, but slow. Under other JVMs Forte survives no longer then 5
minutes...

>=20
> Marc.
>=20

Yuri

>=20
>=20

Yuri Khotyaintsev=20

Swedish Institute of Space Physics,                                      =
=20
Uppsala Division, Box 537, S-75121  Uppsala

http://cluster.irfu.se/yuri