Date:      Sun, 01 Apr 2001 22:56:12 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        portmgr@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -pthread cleanup [megapatch]

Maxim Sobolev wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I would like to put attached patch for testing on bento/beta to check
> that there are no undesirable side affects. Also I would like to ask
> maintainers of individual ports listed here to avoid tweaking -pthread
> in their ports until this patch has been committed to avoid merging
> conflicts.

	First off, in the future please put patches of this size on your web space
on people.freebsd.org. 111+k e-mails are not bandwidth friendly. Second,
what will the content of ${PTHREAD_LIBS} be? It's hard to tell whether this
change will work for my port or not without that information.

Doug
--
    Perhaps the greatest damage the American system of education has done
    to its children is to teach them that their opinions are relevant